Infection control measures!
We have put in place the following safety measures in the practice:
* All osteopaths will be wearing full PPE
* Face masks are provided for you to wear for the duration of your time in the building
* Hand sanitisers throughout the practice
* Each treatment room will be cleaned between each appointment
* There will be one osteopath and one patient in the practice at any one time
Please kindly REPLY YES to your message the day before your appointment to confirm that you have read and agree to these guidelines strictly:
*Due to the changes we have had to make in order to re-open safely, our fees and appointments have now changed for our returning patients to 45 minutes only at £55 (rather than the previous 30 minutes at £45) and new patients for 60 minutes at £65.
* Please pay ahead of your appointment via bank transfer as we will not be using the PDQ machine or taking cash at this time.
*Please DO NOT attend your appointment if yourself or anyone in your household has any COVID-19 symptoms or who has been in contact with someone with Covid-19 without appropriate PPE (no late cancellation fee will be charged)
* Please arrive at your appointment time (if early please do not press the buzzer) and wait outside until greeted in by your osteopath
* Your osteopath will greet you at the door with your face mask, take your temperature and further screen you to ensure meet the safety requirements for treatment
* Please sanitise your hands on arrival with sanitiser and follow your osteopaths directions to your treatment room
*Please use the plastic boxes provided to store your clothes and valuables during treatment
Thank you for your cooperation and patience during these times.